Youth Sailing Club
All saturdays from 2 to 4 pm
Free sailing under the supervision of an instructor.
Students should rigg the single or double handed sailing boat when they arrive to go sailing. At the end of the day, they will be in charge of disassembling, cleaning and putting the cover on the used boat.
COVID protocol at the sailing school
- Temperature check at the entrance to the student facility.
- Hydroalcoholic hand gel.
- Use of masks at all times except in individual boats when sailing.Outside showers.
- Use of restricted changing room for change of clothes (mask compulsory and limited seating, 1 student per bench).
- Rucksacks/bags on shelves outside the building.
- Own life jacket recommended. In case of using one of the centre's own, the use of a T-shirt or lycra is compulsory.
- Order and distance at the entrance/exit ramp to the sea.
- On the esplanade, the distance of 1.5 m should be maintained as recommended by the health authorities.
YOU CAN PAY SINGLE DAYS (20 €)