Sailing for beginners
All Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm or 2 to 5 pm.
Students will sail in a collective boat always accompanied by an instructor on board. They will learn to assemble and disassemble the boat, sailors knots, locate wind direction, handle the rudder and sheets, reaching and maneuvers such as tack and a gybe. When children will be ready, will switch to the single or double handed sailing boats group.
Who is it for?
- To boys and girls from 6 to 16 years old.
- To take the course it is essential to be able to swim.
Duration, dates, schedules
Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 2 to 5 pm.
Once they arrive to the sailing school, the kids will take a theoretical class of the basic fundamentals in order to apply them when sailing.
They will prepare their boat with the teacher and have a snack.
At the end of the day, they will be in charge of dismounting and picking up the boat.
- Appropriate clothing according to season (neoprene, swimsuit, lycra or t-shirt, shorts)
- Shoes / rubber / neoprene boots
- Sun protection and cap
- Spare clothing (including swimsuit, shoes and towel)
COVID protocol at the sailing school
- According the current regulations.
NO CLASSES ARE RECOVERED. YOU CAN PAY DAILY (30€).In case of cancellation due to Storm or force majeure.
Alternative will be offered through private courses or rental vouchers for the amount paid for the canceled session.