It is really important to contact with the sailing school to book day and hour.
In this course you will learn or perfect your skills in the following sports:
The classes will be planned with the student before starting the first session.
They can be beginners or advanced depending on the student's needs and even about something specific such as the use of the trapeze or the asymmetric on a double sailing boat.
The content of the class can be theoretical, practical or both with the aim of making the client's learning more dynamic.
This course can be done individually or in families, groups or couples.
Procedure of the Sailing School:
- Arrival at the Sailing School.
- Prepare the material and brief explanation of the content of the class.
- We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, in case of using one of the centre's lifejackets, you must wear a T-shirt.
- At the school you will have a locker to store your belongings, you will also have access to indoor and outdoor showers.
COVID protocol in the sailing school:
- According to current regulations.
We leave you with different options:
1 hour class.
Packages of 3, 5 or 10 hours.
If you need something different, please contact the sailing school.
The packs of hours can be done in one day with a break of 1 hour in the middle or spread over consecutive days of the client's choice.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity
- Essential booties or sports shoes
- Sun protection and cap
- If the conditions are not adequate, the pending sessions will be postponed.
- Flexible schedules
- Payment in advance